Child Support

Your children are the most important part of your life, but they are expensive. Most every non-custodial parent of a child under 18 owes child support, but it can be hard to actually obtain each month. We can help you withhold earnings from the obligor's paycheck each month and check to see if your child support amount is the maximum allowed. 


Our child support practice includes:

  • Determining initial support based on 20% of the obligor's net resources

  • Modifying (raising or lowering) child support amounts

  • Disputing child support fees or arrearages with the other side or the Office of the Attorney General

  • Registering out of state support orders to be used in Texas

  • Enforcing non-payment of child support amounts

  • And more!

Have questions? Call our attorneys at (512) 291-6952  to schedule a consultation!