What Data Do We Collect?
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC collects the following data:
• Personal identification information, including your Name, email address, and phone number.
• Your credit card information, if you pay online via the link to LawPay
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How Will We Use Your Data?
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC securely stores your data at 803 E. Liberty St. Ste. 200 Round Rock, Texas 79664 in a secure location.
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC will keep your personal information for a period of two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
It is the policy of Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC to not use or store your email address for any reason other than Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC’s own email marketing and only for the following purposes:
Commercial content – which advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, including content on a website operated for a commercial purpose;
Transactional or relationship content – which facilitates an already agreed-upon transaction or updates a customer about an ongoing transaction; and
Other content – which is neither commercial nor transactional or relationship.
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC’s email marketing policy is as follows:
1. Don’t use false or misleading header information. “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – will be accurate and identify who initiated the message.
2. Don’t use deceptive subject lines. The subject line will accurately reflect the content of the message.
3. Identify the message as an ad. The law gives us a lot of leeway in how to do this, but we must disclose clearly and conspicuously that our message is an advertisement.
4. Tell recipients where we’re located. Our message will include our valid physical postal address.
5. Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future emails. Our message will include a clear and conspicuous explanation of how the recipient can opt out of getting email from us in the future. We may create a menu to allow a recipient to opt out of certain types of messages, but we will always include the option to stop all commercial messages from us.
6. Honor opt-out requests promptly. We will honor a recipient’s opt-out request within 10 business days.. Once you have told us you don’t want to receive more messages from us, we will not sell or transfer your email addresses, even in the form of a mailing list.
7. Monitor what others are doing on your behalf. Any other brands mentioned in email marketing should uphold the values of Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC to the best of [the Company’s] ability and knowledge.
Only after opting into the email program, which is done by making a purchase or by signing up directly for emails from Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC, will you receive any marketing emails from Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC. You may opt out at any time of any and all email marketing. Every piece of email marketing material shall contain a link for users to unsubscribe from receiving emails from Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: Taylor@FTAttorneys.com
Or write to us: 803 E. Liberty St. Ste. 200 Round Rock, Texas 78664
Like any other website, Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Possible advertising efforts
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Session Cookies - These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Our Advertising Partners
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at: Taylor@FTAttorneys.com
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Fergus & Tomanka, PLLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to Contact Us
Email us at: Taylor@FTAttorneys.com
Or write to us at: 803 E. Liberty St. Ste. 200 Round Rock, Texas 78664